RELAX NG entstand aus RELAX und TREX.
- DTDinst is a program for converting XML DTDs into XML instance format. The XML instance can be in either a format specific to DTDinst or RELAX NG format.
- Jing - A RELAX NG validator in Java
- SourceForge Projekt: RELAX NG is a public space for test cases and other ancillary software related to the construction of the RELAX NG language and its implementations.
- RelaxMeter - This tool would hopefully serve as a proof-of-concept that it is doable to test if a grammar is ambiguous or not.
* Relax NG
- rng2srng transforms RELAX NG into its equivalent simplified syntax. It supports both XML syntax and the compact syntax.
- Relaxer is a Java class generator that operates on a XML document defined by a RELAX grammer.
- JARV (Java API for RELAX Verifiers) is a vendor-neutral, implementation-independent and schema language independet interface for validators. By using this interface, you can incorporate the validation capability into your application.
EditText of this page
(last edited August 5, 2003)
FindPage by browsing or searching
5 best incoming links:
XmlSchema (76), XmlSchemas (69), XML (39), XmlValidation (22), choas20020515 (6)
5 best outgoing links:
SourceForge (136), XmlCom (108), XmlSchema (76), Python (32), RelaxNgArtikel (25)
5 most popular nearby:
FrischeSeiten (4494), XML (1981), Python (1331), SourceForge (1254), XmlSchemas (1252)