- Objecteering UML --- The first CASE tool to fully support the OMG's MDA approach
- TagSoup is a parser; it isn't intended to permanently clean up bad HTML; only to parse it on the fly.
- Transmorpher is a software environment for defining and processing complex transformations of XML documents.
- Cooktop --- The free XML editor for Windows
- Qexo - The GNU Kawa implementation of XQuery
- Egothor is a high-performance, full-featured text search engine written entirely in Java. It is a technology suitable for nearly any application that requires full-text search, especially cross-platform.
- mozdev Project of the Week
- The Preferential project aims to provide all users of Gecko browsers (eg. Mozilla, Phoenix) with a simple, accessible GUI that allows the modification of any preference set within that browser environment.
- JPedal --- Java Pdf Extraction Decoding Access Library is a java class library to extract images and text from pdf files as well as to access the more basic pdf object tree. It also provides a pdf rasterizer to generate an image of the page.
EditText of this page
(last edited January 8, 2003)
FindPage by browsing or searching
5 best incoming links:
ChoasLink2k3 (6), FrischeSeiten (5)
5 best outgoing links:
SourceForge (136), TopicMaps (65), SemanticWeb (55), XmlEditoren (44)IrcBot (10)
5 most popular nearby:
FrischeSeiten (4591), XmlEditoren (1519), SourceForge (1312), TopicMaps (1137), ChoasLink2k3 (1113)